Sunday, October 6, 2013

2 Ingredient Crockpot Chicken Curry

Can I just tell you how much I love working near a Trader Joe's? It's awesome, and has given me a few new staple pantry items that I can use to prepare a meal on the fly. I'd like to highlight one of them today. Enter Trader Joe's Curry Simmer Sauce. I threw some chicken thighs into the crockpot with a jar of this yummy goodness and a few hours later, ended up with one of the simplest and tastiest crockpot meals I've ever made. I've used this same recipe with another curry simmer sauce and the results were just as yummy.


  •  Package of chicken (thighs, breasts, whatever)
  • 1 jar of Trader Joe's Curry Simmer Sauce (pictured: Thai Green Curry sauce)
Add chicken and jar of sauce to crockpot. Cook on low 4-6 hours. Serve or veggies or rice. Enjoy! 




No comments:

Post a Comment